Wednesday, 13 September 2017

                 GAME DESIGN SKILLS



My 3 skills in game design are brainstorming, visual arts and history. 

brainstorming: I am a good brainstormer as I tend to zone out of class and think. I can also think of better things to do and put on projects and essays and I believe this will help me in game design as I will keep improving my work. another reason i think brainstorming will help me with game desighn is beacuse i beleve without critical thinking, projects and assighnments might not be to there best ability and might be lacking some main ideas. 

Visual arts: I believe visual arts is important because without them you might not be able to put together your project how you would like it to work and it might come out as something else such as having only green building, but in the real world we all know not all buildings are green as they vary in colours. I know I am good at visual arts as I took art for 2 years and always got a straight b, and I am able to visualize what I want my project to look like and make my finished project look like what I thought of. 


  1. History: I  believe history can make games better because they already have a platform set and all you need to do is follow it, although you can make some changes to history in your games as well as the way you become victorious. there are many many battles and ways history has been made and using the information you might already know or reasurch you can remake these aras and put them into your game. I know a lot a out world war 1 and 2 so I might try to make a game out of the knowledge I have. 

1 comment:

  1. Adam, just a note to let you know that you missed the 4th paragraph about a skill that you might find challenging. If you decide to update your post, please email kaili.vesik@sd41.bc.ca to let me know it should be re-marked.

    Also... did you do your custom header assignment? http://vesikgdbss1718.blogspot.ca/2017/09/photoshop-intro.html

    ReplyDelete

final project

final project zombie survivor is a game about surviving a zombie apocolyps . the idea is to shoot the zombies before they reach you an...